Aveea Academy Coronavirus Guidelines (COVID - 19)
Following the latest Government Guidelines surrounding the opening of schools, Aveea Academy will be running sessions in certain schools, this will be dictated by the individual schools themselves. Whilst we have measures in place to run our sessions, there may be other external factors such as classroom size or availability which may prevent the session from being run safely. Therefore we will wait until circumstances change to allow the safe running of our sessions.
Aveea will be following all guidance set out by the Department for Education, specifically Guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19): implementing protective measures in education and childcare settings.
This will include, but not limited to:
- All equipment thoroughly sanitised and cleaned prior to the commencement of any session.
- Class sizes are limited to 21 pupils.
- There will be no mixing of year groups, sessions will be ran in the schools year group ‘bubbles’ only.
- Where possible, spaces will be well ventilated using natural ventilation or through the use of ventilation units.
- If someone becomes unwell with a new, continuous cough or high temperature, we will follow the guidance set out by schools and the Government for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
The safety and wellbeing for our pupils, teachers and colleagues is and always will be the top priority for everyone at Aveea. This is why we are closely following the advice and guidance of the Government, NHS and Public Health England and doing everything we can to protect everyone who interacts with Aveea.
How can you help?
We teach our pupils at Aveea to look up to our heroes in STEM, and right now they are at the forefront of COVID-19. The most important thing you can do right now is to follow their advice, especially that given by the NHS. For more information, visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
For all other questions or queries, please contact us directly.